The Resource The dogs
- The dogs
- Statement of responsibility
- Allan Stratton
- Young adult fiction
- trueGhost stories
- trueBooks for reluctant readers
- trueParanormal phenomena
- Haunted places -- Fiction
- Detective and mystery fiction
- Abusive men -- Juvenile fiction
- Fathers and sons -- Juvenile fiction
- trueCanadian fiction
- Haunted places -- Juvenile fiction
- truePsychological fiction
- Mystery and detective stories
- trueMothers and sons
- Mothers and sons -- Fiction
- trueStalking victims
- Mothers and sons -- Juvenile fiction
- Fathers and sons -- Fiction
- Mystery fiction
- Cameron is used to moving at a moment's notice because he and his mother are always running away from his supposedly violent father, but he is disturbed by their latest refuge, a creepy, deserted farmhouse, haunted by bloodthirsty dogs--and when he sees a boy hiding in the barn, and finds an old picture of the same boy, he starts wondering about the possibility of human ghosts
- Manitoba Young Readers' Choice Award, 2017.
- OLA Best Bets, 2015.
- Red Maple Fiction Award (Ontario), 2016.
- Willow Awards, Snow Willow category, 2016.
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults, 2017.
- YALSA Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers, 2016.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- HL 550
- Intended audience source
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Do 2015
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of The dogs
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The dogs
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.elwood.lib.in.us/resource/zk250t1cspQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.elwood.lib.in.us/resource/zk250t1cspQ/">The dogs</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.elwood.lib.in.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.elwood.lib.in.us/">North Madison County Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>