The Resource The case of Lisandra P.
- The case of Lisandra P.
- Statement of responsibility
- Helene Gremillon ; translated from the French by Alison Anderson
- trueWomen murder victims
- truePsychiatric hospital patients
- true1980s -- 1980 -- 1989
- truePsychological suspense
- trueBuenos Aires, Argentina
- Argentina -- History -- 20th century -- Fiction
- trueTranslations -- French to English
- Family secrets -- Fiction
- trueHusband and wife
- trueMarried women -- Death
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction
- trueMurder suspects
- The acclaimed author of The Confidant returns with a gripping psychological novel for fans of The Girl on the Train and The Silent Wife about a wife's secrets, a husband accused of murder, and a marriage gone terribly wrong Buenos Aires, 1987. When a beautiful young woman named Lisandra is found dead at the foot of a six-story building, her husband, a psychoanalyst, is immediately arrested for her murder. Convinced of Vittorio's innocence, one of his patients, Eva Maria, is drawn into the investigation seemingly by chance. As she combs through secret recordings of Vittorio's therapy sessions in search of the killer--could it be the powerful government figure? The jealous woman? The musician who's lost his reason to live?--Eva Maria must confront her most painful memories, and some of the darkest moments in Argentinian history. In breathless prose that captures the desperate spinning of a frantic mind, Helene Gremillon blurs the lines of past and present, personal and political, reality and paranoia in this daring and compulsively readable novel
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of The case of Lisandra P.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The case of Lisandra P.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.elwood.lib.in.us/resource/XcZKS8Sx428/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.elwood.lib.in.us/resource/XcZKS8Sx428/">The case of Lisandra P.</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.elwood.lib.in.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.elwood.lib.in.us/">North Madison County Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>