The Resource Busy body : an Agatha Raisin mystery.
- Busy body : an Agatha Raisin mystery.
- Title remainder
- an Agatha Raisin mystery.
- Statement of responsibility
- M.C. Beaton
- Title variation
- FICTION / Mystery & Detective / Traditional
- FICTION / Mystery & Detective / Women Sleuths
- Christmas stories
- Christmas fiction
- trueCozy mysteries
- City and town life -- England -- Fiction
- trueRaisin, Agatha (Fictitious character)
- trueCotswolds, England
- trueMiddle-aged women
- Detective and mystery fiction
- trueHoliday mysteries
- trueMurder investigation
- trueWomen private investigators
- trueGentle reads
- Women private investigators -- England | Cotswold Hills -- Fiction
- Raisin, Agatha (Fictitious character) -- Fiction
- Cotswold Hills (England) -- Fiction
- Mystery fiction
- Agatha Raisin has always been ambivalent about holiday cheer, but her cozy little village of Carsely has long prided itself on its Christmas festivities. But this year Mr. John Sunday, a selfimportant officer with the Health and Safety Board, has ruled that the traditional tree on top of the church is a public menace; that lampposts are unsafe for hanging illuminations; that May Dimwoody’s homemade toys are dangerous for children... Things have reached such a desperate pass that the Carsely Ladies’ Society joins forces with the ladies in the neighboring village of Odley Cruesis to try to put a stop to Mr. Sunday’s meddling—only to find that someone has literally put a stop to him with a kitchen knife. Agatha’s detective agency is on the case, but when a man has made as many enemies as John Sunday, it’s hard to know where to start..
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- B87 2010
- Literary form
- Series statement
- An Agatha Raisin Mystery
- Series volume
- [Book 21]
- Target audience
ContextContext of Busy body : an Agatha Raisin mystery.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Busy body : an Agatha Raisin mystery.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.elwood.lib.in.us/resource/8uJjM8aKFwA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.elwood.lib.in.us/resource/8uJjM8aKFwA/">Busy body : an Agatha Raisin mystery.</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.elwood.lib.in.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.elwood.lib.in.us/">North Madison County Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>